Feb 16, 2014

Welcome to Creating With Details

Welcome to Creating With Details, my name is Mai Larsen and I am a crafter fanatic.  I love seeing what I can create with the simplest things. 

I am not just an originally girl that focuses on one thing, I love to do it all from jewelry making, to painting, to papercrafting, to sewing.  What I love to do most is creating things with recycled or things I find at thrift shops.  If there is one thing I enjoy seeing is taking something that was once old and forgotten and turning it to something that is useful and used once again.

So, join me as I race down the crafting aisles at the craft shops to find great deals and I as I make something practical of something that was once lost or forgotten.

Join our Facebook group https://www.facebook.com/groups/Creatingwithdetails/ and stay tune for our upcoming store.

No comments :

Post a Comment