Aug 17, 2014

Gorjuss The Runaway

Hi there, here Vilma and I am so happy to be here and share with you some projects, but first I want to say thanks to Creating with Details to let me be part of the Design Team, I am very thankful for be here and be part of those wonderful and talents ladies.
 So this is my first project that I am going to share with you and I want to tell you, that you may want to go to the Store and get the stamps The Runaway by Gorjuss, 'cos is so cute and you are going to love it! yea... I really love this Stamps, please believe me!
Well as I was saying, I want to share a beautiful card that I made with the Stamp and some flower of Creating with Detail, the card was a little big since the stamp was big, 6.5x5.5".  Do you want to see it? Here is it....


Product that I used:

Gorjuss The Runaway  Stamp
Purple Baby Roses
Blue Organza ribbon
Purple twines 
Metal Mini key
1  Pieces withe cardstock 6.5x11" and 1 4x6"
1  Pieces Purple cardstock 6.25x5.25"
2 Pieces of patterned paper cBright Colleccion by MME 1x5.25"
Memento Ink  Tuxedo Black
PrismaColor pencil crayons PC903,PC932, PC935, PC946, PC928, PC927
Blending Stick
Baby oil
Heart scallop border puch by AC
Wink of Stella brush
Glue



 Do you want to see how I coloring the Stamp? I am going to leave a video, so you can see how I coloring the stamp:



Do you like the card? do you like the stamp? they are so beautiful right! so please go check the store online Creating with Details, and leave here a comment if you like the project and thanks so much for read me.  See you soon!

  

10 comments :

  1. Wow Pao, totalmente es un hermoso proyecto y con tanta paciencia de crear esta belleza con lapiz, te aplaudo porque es excepcional!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Es hermoso, me encanta cada detalle que usaste y el sello quedo fenomenal, gracias x compartir estas creaciones tan bellas. :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Un hermoso resultado para una muy buena técnica... Te felicito... te quedó muy linda!!!! Y ese sello está fenomenal!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. te quedó hermosa,gracias por compartir con nosotras¡¡¡

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh wow! your card looks so beautiful! nice coloring technique! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  6. What an adorable card! Sweet image and great job coloring it up.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Esta estupendo el tutorial!!! Muchas gracias por compartirlo!!!!!!!!! Y la tarjeta quedó preciosa!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Te quedo súper lindo y gracias por compartir el video. Saludos.

    ReplyDelete
  9. QUE BARBARA ESTA DIVINO Y EL TUTO NI QUE SE DIGA MUCHAS GRACIAS POR TU INSPIRACION BESITOS

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gracias Chicas muy lindas todas con todos esos comentarios espero que lo hayan gustado.

    ReplyDelete