Aug 29, 2014

Remember When Layout - DT DanGina Martinez

Hello There Friends!
I would like to share with you all my latest creation. I was in a colorful mood today and thought I would get it all out on this beautiful sheet of Kaiser Kraft paper. The image is of my Daughter and her cousin many years ago but, I love this picture and had to add it to this layout.

I used a variety of Paper Flowers all of which are in the shop and will be listed below. The acrylic sprays are my favorite embellishments. They give that perfect finish to a layout. And how about the Ombre Prima Doily I made with Lindy's Mist! I like the way it turned out. 

I played with a couple of Stencils then I went nuts spraying and drying. If you haven't tried these mists From Lindy's Stamp Gang, I highly recommend them. The colors and shimmer are so gorgeous. I also added Want 2 Scrap Bling around the page to give a little added dimension. I have been adding Glass beads to all my projects and I Love how it brightens the colors on your page. Weather it be a Mist or Paint, it really makes your colors pop!
Well that's it for today. Happy Crafting till next time!

Enablers List



16 comments :

  1. DanGina your layout is very pretty, Congratulations!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Totally amazing my friend. You are a total inspiration! Love the colors and the details.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hermoso y colorido Layout!! Bello Trabajo Dina! Eres muy creativa!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wooo DinGina ..muy lindo tu Lo sin palabras, cada detalle es impresinante.

    ReplyDelete
  5. UN TRABAJO SUPER BELLO MUCHAS GRACIAS POR ENSEÑARNOS TU INSPIRACION. BESITOS

    ReplyDelete
  6. que hermoso layout las combinaciones y todo me encanto felicidades

    ReplyDelete
  7. Esta lindo el diseño y las flores divinas todo se ve tan armonioso!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. me encantó tu trabajo,te quedó lindo todo lo que usaste¡¡¡¡ :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Muy lindo, cada detalle es hermoso!!!

    ReplyDelete