Sep 29, 2014

Dangina's Designs Chipboard Album

Hello There Everyone!
I have another project to share with you for Creating With Details and I hope you like it. I was sent a chipboard album with my DT package and just knew I wanted to add alot of bright colors to it. I played with Gesso and Glass Beads and more chipboard pieces from Kaisercraft. The paper Flowers are my favorite embellishments. They are the perfect addition to any page.
I used a few things from my home stash like the DP and the prima embellishments. Not that this album needed much help. It is gorgeous all on it's own. I used the bling row to give it some dimension as well as the Kaisercraft chipboard. I will be adding some photos and mats to personalize it this evening. I do hope you enjoyed my project. Thanks for stopping in!
Tons Of Hugs, Dangina



Enabler's List

18 comments :

  1. Very gorgeous album, I love all the little details that you incorporated in this gorgeous piece. GORGEOUS

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing job DanGina. I love all the details! You inspired me!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Muy hermoso, felicitaciones. Todos los detalles son un encanto y muy inspiradores

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dangina, very cute and beautiful, I love it!! Thanks for share...........

    ReplyDelete
  5. ESTA BELLISIMO ESAS FLORES SE VE ESPECTACULARES MUCHAS GRACIAS

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello Dagina !!!!!!!! What a beautiful work that you have done with this album chipboard !! That Beautiful details and super good maejada mixed tencnica !!!!!!!!! The colors are a dream! I would also fascinated paper flowers !!!!!!!!! The love !!! thank you very much for sharing your video and show in more detail the Project Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ohhhh!!!! Wowwww!!! Esta bellisimo, felicidades!!!

    ReplyDelete