Sep 5, 2014

Mix Media Album

Hello everyone! here is Vilma, with a new special project; is a Mix Media Album, yes it is! well let me tell you that I love to make mix media art and today I just want to share an album that I just finished and the best part is that all the products which I used on it,  you will find it on the Online Store Creating With Details.

I love this Shifting Gears Mix Media album, since it  has a different kinds of pages and textures, but let me show you what I did en every page.

On this page I put together the two first pages, I used a home made embossing paste (Recipe By Mai) and use a lot gesso and Glitz Spritz and I used paper and acrilic flowers.

 

On this page I cut some clock svg file on my machine, I used as stencil. Also the
clockwise I cut a six of it and I glue it and then I did a silver  embossing powder for make a metal look. 
 On this Page  I can say is my favorite, looks so pretty and has a lot of techniques, I used a lot of stencil, and embossing paste, a little of everything.

And this page I made this gears by cutting on my machine and I cut a five of each one and glue it together, after that i did some silver embossing powder to make the metal look and the same with the key.



Products:

Shifting Gears Mix Media Album
Paper Flowers
Acrilic Flowers
Buttons
Baker twine
Metal Embellishment
Gesso
Mod Podge
Glue and hot glue
Glitz Spritz
Stampendous Ochre color Fragments
Silver Embossing Powder
Beaded sunflower trim
Burlap
Doilies
Stencils  
Mixed Resin lady cameo and some resin flowers
Gelatos
Distress paint Bar Door
Clay Fimo Blue and Green

 Well I hope you really like it and would you like to try a new technique? if you like to try it or if you already are tried on mix media art, just leave you work on here, I want to see it! Bye and See Soon.

2 comments :

  1. Vilma this is amazing. I love all the details and excellent embossing work. Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous! The colors and textures are so beautiful!

    ReplyDelete