Sep 15, 2014

Mixed Media Layout

Hey There Friends!
Here I am to share with you a little something sweet I just finished making for Creating With Details Blog. My Baby In Blue is a layout for Sade. She did a photo shoot with me as her photographer a few years back and I love her innocent little face. How I wish she were still so tiny. Now she stands 5 feet 6 inches, way taller than me, but still as beautiful as ever. 

I was going for the shabby chic look but, don't know if it really qualifies, lol. What do you think? I did use some lace from my stash and a Martha Punch under the image and a doily behind the image. I used a  couple of Nestabord pieces after applying gesso and spraying it with a bit of Glitz Shot - Gecko Green. I absolutely love the shimmer in these sprays!

I actually used Lindy's Stamp Gang Glitz Shot Gecko Green on most of this layout. I first added the powder to a bit of gesso and layered it over my page. I then went over it a little with white gesso to soften the green. I added a bit of the Gecko Green powder to a mini mister and for a little shimmer. The other sprays used are Vintage Cole Prima Bloom Spray and  Chartreuse Heidi Swapp.
I also wanted to point out the metal pieces on the left side of my page. One in the upper coner on the lace and the other along the left border on the lace. I went over them with gesso and mist as well as the flourish in the center of my page.
Well that's it for today. Happy Crafting till Next time!

Be sure to stop by the Creating With Details shop
We also have a Spanish Blog for you to enjoy.

Enablers List

8 comments :

  1. You are such a talented Designer. I love love love your layouts. Gorgeous my friend totally gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  2. QUE TRABAJO MAS ESPECTACULAR LOS TONOS MUY DELICADOS TODOS LOS DETALLES DIVINOS MUCHAS GRACIAS ESTO NOS AYUDA MUCHO PARA INSPIRARSE BENDICIONES

    ReplyDelete
  3. me encantó este trabajo,la técnica,los colores,todo bien lindo¡¡

    ReplyDelete
  4. Trabajas divinamente los Layout's!!! Bello trabajo y modelo! Me encanta la manera en que colocas los detalles y el papel escogido esta realmente hermoso! Que gusto venir a ver tus trabajos!

    ReplyDelete