Oct 23, 2014

Shabby Chic My-Besties Holiday Holly Xmas Ornament

As you all may now know, I'm a My-Besties YouTube Design Team Member and for my first project, I created a super cute and quick fun project.

For this project, I used My Besties Holiday Holly Stamp that can be found at the Scrapbook Stamp Society Store online at www.scrapbookstampsociety.com.

What I love about Sherri Baldy's Stamps is that you have so many to choose from.   The sky is really the limit when it comes to these gorgeous cuties.

These are fun to make for your xmas tree or to just simply decorate your home or office.  I think it will be winter in my house for a very long time, because I love how they turned out.





To make these you just simply need the following:


 Once you have all your supplies you are reading to create one gorgeous Shabby Chic My-Besties Xmas Ornament.


 I hope this inspires you to create a FABULOUS My-Besties Ornament. 
Have fun crafting!

1 comment :

  1. Una super belleza de trabajo todos los detallitos divinos.

    ReplyDelete