Oct 4, 2014

Tussie Mussie

Hi.. here is Vilma, today I want to share with you a project, is a Tussie Mussie, I do not know if is English or French but I love how this go. When I was looking inspiration on Pinters I funded a several of beautiful Tussie Mussie, and I though I want to try to do one and this is what I got:


On this Tussie Mussie I used flowers, ribbon, lace, paper, metal embellishment, Clay Lili, most of the products that I used on this project are from Creating With Details.
  

I have a video for you to see the process of the Tussie Mussie:





  What do You think? would you like to do it? if would you like to do it, we are going to open a challenge, so you can play on it.

Products used:



Ok I hope that you enjoyed this project and if you liked please leave a comment, I will be happy to know about you. See you soon!

Vilma.

8 comments :

  1. Omg esto esta de infarto Vilma. Cada detalle y cada elemento luce super divino! Me leistes la mente porque orden Conos para crear Tussie Mussie's en estos dias, ya que lucen tan hermosos con esta divino shabby chic estilo que hicistes. Wow Wow Wow te felicito.

    ReplyDelete
  2. está muy bonito Vilma,me encantaria que en el video hubieras explicado un poco el origen de estos Tussie Mussie,ya que por estos lados no es muy conocido,me encantó.¡¡¡¡

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow eso esta de show Vilma, que belleza!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What an elegant creation... Such beautiful details.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Vilma esta hermosisimo!!! tengo desde el año pasado con ese proyecto en mi lista de pendientes,jajajaj me encantan y el vintage me enamoran mas!!! Gracias por el tuto y si al reto!!!

    Mis Cinco Amores Scrap

    ReplyDelete