Nov 25, 2014

Vintage Altered Mason Jar

Hello friends!! Madge Gillen here and today I am back with another super fun project using the amazing Creating With Details product!!! I altered a Mason Jar that I had just sitting in my cupboard.
Get ready because you are going to be in love with this cute vintage jar!!!


Here are a couple pics of this cute Mason Jar!!!

 To make this cute mason jar you will need: A Mason Jar*Primer*Robins Egg Paint*Avocado Paint*Foam Paint Brush*Sand Paper* Gold Poinsettias*Gold Stickles*Ivory Acrylic pearls*Ivory Venise Applique *White Pearl Chiffon Rose Flower Trim * Mini Chiffon Flower *Ivory Chiffon Ruffle Pearl Ribbon *Venise Ivory Daisy Trim *Hot Glue Gun
 

I hope that you liked my altered Vintage Mason Jar today! Be sure to get all of your goodies at the Creating With Details Store {HERE}.


Here is a list of all of the product used from Creating With Details. Everything else was in my stash.


Your Creating With Details Designer,

5 comments :

  1. Such an adorable project! I can see these in a kitchen filled with utensils! Love it Madge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Omg amazingly gorgeous. I love the color you used for this mason jar. These are so fun to make.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is perfect for the holidays Madge, love the color!

    ReplyDelete