Dec 16, 2014

Crafty TNT Tussie Mussie of Peace

Hi Crafty Ladies, I just want to briefly remind you that today is our Crafty Tuesday Night Tutorial.

We will be creating a  Tussie Mussie of peace.  This Tussie Mussie will be a symbol of all the pain and hurt that we all have endured throughout the loss of a loved one, or for whatever hurt you may have experienced.

Pain is something that we all have to face at one time or another in  our lives.  The lost of a loved one, the daily challenges of life, the loss of a  job, or simply things that we all have to deal with on a daily basis.  No matter how complicating life can get at time,  we can never let it get the best of us.

I have endured a major loss and that was very difficult for me.  I struggled with many things throughout the past couple of years.  I had to look at things in a different perspective, and not let the loss get to me.  I thought that I would never get through that pain, but I have met some lovely ladies in the craft community and I'm very blessed to have met them all during the most difficult moments of my life.

So join me tomorrow, as we create a symbol of hope, a symbol of love, a symbol of peace, and most important a symbol of encouragement & happiness.




I made these thinking of the one person I miss the most, my Beautiful Angel in Heaven...MOM!  She was my inspiration. She was my best friend and the one person I miss and will forever miss the most!

So, Tomorrow LIVE on Ustream http://www.ustream.tv/channel/crafty-tnt.  5pm PST, 6pm MST, 7pm CST, 8pm EST.

I hope to see you there.

4 comments :

  1. QUE EMOCION YA TENGO DE ESOS CONOS AHORA A VER COMO LE HAGO PARA HACER ALGO PARECIDO MAI DIVINO TRABAJO BESITOS

    ReplyDelete