Jan 6, 2015

Altered Tin For Him

Today we are super excited to be on live with The CraftStar.  Our team is super excited to be working with the team at The CraftStar to bring you every Tuesday and Thursday from and easy to create projects.

To this TNT night I will be creating a Altered Tin using some of the items from my shop on The CraftStar. The class will be live via The CraftStar Google Hangout https://plus.google.com/u/0/events/co4rts28f0qv2366ukevk3mm284.

So tonight I will be creating an Altered Tin for that Special Man in our life.  This can can be hung up or displayed on a desk or shelf.  What a like about this tin is that we took an originally tin and created a vintage treasure for our Special Man.




As you can see here we applied some hinges to create a something that he could hang anywhere he take this treasure box.

Class Supplies are listed on The CraftStar Google Plus page, but just in case here is the list as well.


Well I hope you join tonight for Crafty TNT with The CraftStar tonight at 5pm PST, 6pm MST, 7pm CST, 8pm EST.  

We will also be teaching Thursday, January 8th also on The CraftStar for Technique Thursday Night, same time as Tuesday Night Tutorial and same place.

See you Tonight!

2 comments :

  1. I will be there with bells on! Mai, this tin is so gorgeous, I want to make one for everyone I know, I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ESA CAJITA ESTA DIVINA Y LA CLASE ESPECTACULAR MUCHAS GRACIAS AMIGA POR LA INVITACION PARA VERLA. BESITOS

    ReplyDelete