Jan 27, 2015


Primitive Heart Box
 
 
 

This week’s project, is a simple one. Simply wanted to give Primitive style crafting a try. I used the Puffy Lid Heart Box from the Creating with Details online store.
 
 
I used gesso to coat the entire outside of the box, followed by Tim Holtz Distress Paint in Antique Linen, accented with Distress Ink(s) in Antique Linen & Frayed Burlap.
 
 

 The “Bower Birds” silhouettes on the base is a die cut by Brenda Walton for Sizzix, using a heavy weight cardstock in evergreen, applied using Matte Modge Podge.
 

 On the lid, I used green gingham material and burlap from my personal stash, as well as the dangling hearts.

 A very easy and simple, not over embellished project this week. Sometimes, simple is better.
 
 
 
 
             Thanks for stopping by and allowing me to share with you!

   Be sure to visit Creating with Details online store for you crafting needs.
                                                 http://www.creatingwithdetailsstore.com
 
 
 
 
 

 

5 comments :

  1. Michelle, I love this! The simplicity of this is perfect and so are the colors!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stephanie B's Creative Designs here. LOVE your heart Michelle!!

    http://stephaniescreativezone.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Michelle, I love the softness of this one and the colors are great!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, wow Michelle that is just gorgeous! I love what you did here!

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow, Maravillo, hermoso, todos los detalles son bellisimos un Estilo Shabby Chic de mis Favoritos!!!!

    ReplyDelete