Jan 5, 2015

Welcome Back Crafters

Hi ladies, its been a few relaxing weeks for all of us at Creating With Details.  We needed some time to get ready for the New Year.

So, the last time we spoke I believe I said I would be creating an Altered Shoe.   So, we all gathered together to create this amazing altered shoe.  There are two parts to the video, and I will download Part 2 in a few days.

Part 1 is already on YouTube, so you may want to stop by there and check it out.

This year I want to come up with innovative craft ideas.  Things you can easily find at the Thrift Shop and alter or things you may have sitting at home already.  I will be working with lots of paints and different mediums.

I will also be going over small sewing projects that you can do at home really easy.  A lot of these classes will be aired on The CraftStar Channel so be sure to check out their upcoming schedule.

Now for that altered shoe.  I started out because I saw so many out there but no one said how they did them.  I love Annie's Garden Grove touch to them and she is a talented lady from Malaysia.

So, here is what we created during our class.






I truly love how this turned out and its amazing how you can create something out of an old shoe.

Supplies Used:

Beaded Applique 
Ivory Flower
White Hair Pin Flower
Applique
Wheat Spray
Braided Cord

Part 1 of Shoe



Be sure to join us tomorrow, January 6th at 5pm PST, 6pm, MST, 7pm CST, 8pm EST via The CraftStar Google Plus Hangout Channel.

I will be altering a tin for that special man in your life.


2 comments :

  1. Looking forward to all of the amazing things coming from CWD in 2015!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OHHH POR DIOS QUE TRABAJO MAS ESPECTACULAR MAI TE FELICITO HASTA DAN GANAS DE PONERSELOS PARA LUCIRLOS POR LA CALLE JIJIJI. BESITOS

    ReplyDelete