Oct 8, 2016

Tattered Shabby Chic Composition Book Cover

This course is for a Tattered Shabby Chic Composition Notebook that you can purchase at Walmart for about $.50 - $1.99. The materials are things I have purchased from Hobby Lobby and Shabby Chic Boutique as well as some from my remnant stash.
The cover can be created to for any size notebook, but just make sure that you measure appropriately. The notebook cover I created is for a Composition Notebook and I cut the heavy fabric at 10.75" x 26".






*****SUPPLIES NOT INCLUDED FOR THIS TUTORIAL. CLASS COST IS $10 AND ITS FOR TUTORIAL ONLY. 
You will need the following supplies:
  • Sewing Machine or you can hand sew
  • Composition Notebook
  • Trims several yards of various types
  • Buttons
  • Hot Glue Gun
  • Upholstery Fabric
  • Digital Image (Angela Holts Designs or other on Pinterest)
  • Link for tutorial will be emailed to you once course is paid.
Here is the one I used and its from Pinterest but you can print on fabric.Vintage_Girl_Imaes.docx
I hope you enjoy this tutorial.

*****SUPPLIES NOT INCLUDED FOR THIS TUTORIAL. CLASS COST IS $10 AND ITS FOR TUTORIAL ONLY. 


No comments :

Post a Comment